Friday, July 9, 2010

Since someone's being majal about my lacking posts..

Hallo, peeps. =D

It's been a while since I've blogged about my not-really-that-mundane life, and well, life's been pretty hectic. Had my second APR, which is like, topical tests, and gosh, AS is really friggin' near, isn't it? =S Haha! Didn't do well for Math, but that's to be expected. HAHA. Just hoping for the rest of my subjects to be better. =| Sighs. And MPP stuff is piling up as well, especially now with school events and such. It's all good; I mean, it's not like I'm a stranger to busyness and all that. Form 4 has to be the craziest, though. O.O Haha! Sighs. That was a mad year, I have to say.

Anyways. PTEK had a Jogathon yesterday, among other things like Malay Debate and things. Hahaha. So happy I didn't get to jog. =D But I got darker anyways. T.T Sighs. Things were slightly hectic at first, as always, but things got easier after that. Hehe. Checkpoint 4 people are awesome people. =D Secretary Union! =D HAHA! If only Dalvina or John (John? Jon? David John? Mamduh? HAHAHA! =P) would read this. Sighs. =( Ah well. Hehe. =P But yeah. It was a good day to be in school yesterday. =)

I miss Kiko and Nazura. =( All the best to you two in your respective schools, and take care, dears. =) ELT L2 and PS 1 won't be the same without you people.

Anyways. Had an MPP dinner last night at Capers, and well, I'm still smiling. The dinner was crazy, and reminiscent of our MPP meeting. =S HAHA. Trust the Hashim sisters to elevate the decibels to ear-ringing heights. =S Crazy. SO glad I got stuck on the other end of the table with the quieter, but not less crazy guys. HAHA. At least they weren't squealing every three minutes. =S Hahahaha! But yeah. The food was expensive though. =S HAHA. They were delicious, but still. I think we should so eat at a fast food restaurant next time. Hehehe. Or, or! Nasi Katok by the side of the road. ;) HAHAHA!

And I haven't forgotten this. =) 

Thanks, for everything. For being there. For not letting me wallow in depression for too long. For being honest, and being superbly patient. For a smile, a laugh, a hug whenever I needed them. For encouraging words, for crazy times. It hasn't been long, but it's definitely been one heck of a ride. =) It was unexpected, but definitely not unwelcome. =)

  And thanks, everyone else. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment