Friday, October 22, 2010

What have I been up to?

A little mischief, certainly, but all's good. =D


Teehee. But yeah. I'm freakin' done with AS SOCIO, BABY! Sigh. The elation that I feel though, cannot be compared to the day when I will be officially done with Math. Statistics, to be more specific. Hey, that sort of rhymed! 3rd November, mark my words. I'd either have a big crap-eating grin throughout the whole day, or just faint from the exhilaration of it all. HAHA. I like using big words. Well, not so big, but slightly larger than average. =3


Anyways!


My Socio paper was on.. Monday afternoon, yes. Hahaha. Whoops. ()=) Hehe. But yeah. My next paper's on Tuesday, I think, and it's EAS 1, which, hopefully, wouldn't be too difficult.





"Pffft, Sherly. You? English? Difficult? That's like saying I'm thin!" HAHA. Sorry Dal, was just teasing. =3 By the way, you're SO not as fat as you think (say, exclaim, declare) you are. =)

The past two weeks or so have been spent mostly in the Student Council Room-and lemme get this out of the way before I get teary-eyed and stuff; I will SO miss this room when we get evicted. Like seriously; how are we gonna adapt ourselves to the outside world once again?! D=-revising, bumming around, and generally just having a lot of fun with some of the Council members. Hehehe.


Like everyone else, I like this picture the best too. =3 Speaks for itself, it does.

Hehe. Pigged out a lot this week as well; thanks to Lynnie for the ice-cream (and chocolate rice, which I devoured absent-mindedly BUT didn't even get remotely high, probably not potent enough) and ourselves for the bright idea of having Jollibee for lunch one day. Which we did. Yesterday. And I had my beef cheeseburger fix, as well as DQ. <3 Hehehe. Ate like, 4 cones of ice-cream but I didn't get sick! WHOO. Poor Chynna though. =3 TEEHEE. I don't think I'll be eating as much ice-cream in the near future, though. That was really a bit too much, even for someone with a sweet tooth like myself.

I'd have a picture of the boy band too, but alas, we've yet to take one together. Or a name. Wait; didn't Dal come up with something?

My memory is haphazard at times, forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment