Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sometimes...

I forget. I forget that sometimes, other people don't want to be treated the way I'd like to be treated. Sometimes I forget that I'm not like other people. Sometimes I forget that I'm probably not the best representative for everyone. That I like deciphering things. I like guessing things right. I like knowing things without being told outright. I like feeling like I'm not troubling someone to explain something to me. That their effort wouldn't be wasted on me.

I guess... I've been assuming too much.

To be different is a privilege; to be different from so many others is an affliction one bears with a fragile pride.

And so... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being assumptive. I'm sorry; I'm still learning, still trying to get a good grade in this. Trouble is, I can't seem to determine my scores at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment