Thursday, December 2, 2010

Since I'll be legal in less than 2 weeks and Christmas is ONLY 10 DAYS AFTER THAT...

This automatically gives me a right to post THIS up:

My 18th-slash-Christmas Wish List 2010

NOTE: I KNOW I probably won't get almost everything, but a girl can dream, right? 

ANYWAYS.

1) A New Laptop:

          I'm sorry, but this has grown from a want, to an almost necessity. My current laptop (bless its decade old hard drive) constantly crashes, had woken up from a couple of comas and deserve its long awaited rest. Seriously. Plus. It's big and bulky and NOT something I'd bring to school unless necessary (like that time when I had my Lit mocks and all my notes were on-WAIT THAT WAS SHA'S LAPTOP. WHOOPS.)



2) An MP3 player/iPod/any easily portable device I can use to listen to music

I know, I know. There's that $36 MP3 in Yayasan somewhere; why not buy that? (Glares at Dad, before sighing in resignation) Ah well. Yes. I'd love one. Dearly. I would give you a big tight hug if you get me one. It is essential for the success of my education that I have one. TEEHEE.


THIS IS REALLY COOL.


3) A New Phone

Sadly, Mommy took back her (unknown and supposed) offer of buying me a C3 when she found out I got a D for my Math. Even after seeing me nab THREE trophies.  AND an ICAS award. Sighs. So yeah. The current phone would probably last for about three months more at the rate I'm abusing it. HEHE. What's worse is that it's a slide phone and I've always had this dread that one day, one drop would just split it apart. O.O


4) The Whole Set Of The Harry Potter Series

Enough said.


5) Cool Stationery

I LOVE cool stationery. HAHAHA. I sound like a retard, but I do. Stickers, colour pens cute little binder animal figures things. 



6) Bags

I'm a girl. This reason shall prevail for the next few things.



7) Tank tops


I like the one on the second from the right. ;D


8) Dresses

It's SO difficult to find dresses I actually like, after all. D= HAHAHA.



9) Colourful Socks

Don't tell me you've never wanted a pair or two! =O



10) Cash

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


11) Credit

Remember last year, Rach? ;) HEHEHEHE.


11) Funky jewellery

Which girl doesn't? Okay, I just realized that sounds EXTREMELY discriminatory, so ignore it. HEHE. I DO.

        


12) Ted Dekker's books

Yes, I've mentioned this before. HAHAHAHA. I'd love to get my hands on a Dekker book someday. Prefereably this one. Ah well.


13) Frank Peretti's books

I've heard of the Darkness books from our very own Sammy Slick, and they sound really, really cool. Hehe.


This wouldn't hurt too badly either.


14) Nail polish

Come to think of it, I don't think I've painted my nails before. O.O Well, I can't remember, anyways. HAHAHAHAHA.


CUTE! Not the colour, the shape. HAHAHAHA.

15) A Super Huge Dollhouse

I'm serious. I asked my Dad once when I was 16 and he went, "Grow up." Only, in a nicer, fatherly way.



16) A Hard Disk/ Big Memory Pendrive

I do. I need this. T.T



17) An Idiot's Guide To Learning Guitar Scales

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA.


(For the record, there is only one God. ;) And He rocks.)


18) Happy Time With The Loved Ones <3

Just to unwind. Relax and just talk and joke and tease.


I heart this picture very much. <3



I LOVE YOU TOO, SHA DONGSAENG! <3


Child Welfare Service! (It's System, actually, but yeah. HAHAHAHA. Gosh...) *HUGS* <3 ;) HAHAHAHAHA!


<3. =)

P.S. Shan Wee and Qeel; we REALLY need to take more pictures together. Sighs. T.T HAHAHAHA.

And that's EIGHTEEN THINGS I want for my Eighteenth and Christmas! =D

P.S. I'll probably edit the colour font for fun when I'm not too busy. HEHE.






No comments:

Post a Comment