Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It is POSSIBLE! =D

As a tribute to our dear own Sammy Slick, I have finally mustered the effort (not that it required much) to find out HOW on earth do you exactly change a blog address and.. 


VoilĂ !


New blog address! And yes, I Googled the word to get the exact spelling. I'm paranoid like that. =D


Anyways! Exams have been ruling my life; not really, but yeah. Been having exams since last week, actually, and I only have Math Mocks before the real thing overwhelms me (again, not really) in.. GASP! Two weeks! =O


Owh dear. No, I did not consume any Coke, you stereotypical people. Please. As if I need a fizzy drink to get high. Or fart. HEHE.


Nah. I just did 4 essays today, and the equivalent of 10 pages. Would have probably done more, except that I keep running out of ideas by the time I hit the 2-page mark when there's about 45 minutes left to go, and I meant that when I'd already finished both questions. Sighs. Sucks being a fast writer, sometimes. Especially when you've been staring at the words for the past 10 minutes and there's still about half an hour to go while everyone's frantically adding more points, scribbling more words and generally panicking about their answers. Sighs. I feel like such a dude sometimes.


Had Socio first of all, last Wednesday, and a bombshell was dropped onto our laps as we crammed Durkheim's theories and Ann Oakley's many feminist views into our heads, announcing our paper 2, which was previously supposed to be yesterday, was moved to the day after our first paper. Sighs. Poor us.


Oh, did I mention we had to write 2 essays for the first paper and 2 data responses for the second one? Yeah, fun that.


But I'd rather go through all that than Math this Monday though. Heh. Yes, my utter dislike for the subject is certainly palpable enough for you to notice. Thank you for sniggering.


ANYWAYS.


Thank God for Korean songs. At least I can't exactly sing along to them while I'm cramming for my exams. Yet. D= Although Brian Joo's cover of Jason Derulo's In My Head was playing nearly the whole time during Lit...




Ah well. I shall go off now and do other stuff more worthwhile than talking about exams and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment