Thursday, September 2, 2010

Of kindness, chaos and all the irrelevant stuff.


I'm super happy I got to skip school today. =D It's been too long since I've been able to snuggle in bed until noon. Sigh. In retrospect, it might not have been the best decision, but when you're sick of getting up so friggin' early and collapsing at night due to mental and physical exhaustion, I don't suppose you'd much rather do anything else but lie down in bed for extended periods of time.




Anyways. Holidays are HERE!

But it wouldn't be much of a holiday, as usual. Haha. I mean, really. The only holidays I usually get to enjoy being a couch potato (or bed potato, whatever) are the December holidays. That is, besides Christmas Carolling, visiting or inevitable chores. And That's usually the case, anyways. Oh! And writing. Gosh, I miss writing. =( I haven't been able to do it as much as I'd like to, and I know I'm severely out of practice. T.T Sighs. Who'd ever thought?

But yes. Hopefully I won't totally lose it.

I'm psyched for the upcoming holidays. Nervous, anxious too. Haha. And exams are right after the holidays, which means.. Not so much downtime in the midst of the hustle and bustle. Even if I can concentrate anyways. Mostly worried about my Math, and Lit. And Socio. Yeah, I'm worried about everything. There's.. A lot to remember, sink in and there's not a lot of time to cram everything I know in my already cramped brain. I'm just hoping my grades are good enough so I won't have to take June's again. Meh.

On another note, I'd SO hug anyone who'd get me this for a birthday or Christmas present. =D





The reviews, the book trailer.. Gosh, this has gotten me (and many, many others) friggin' impatient for its contents. Ted Dekker has to be one of my favourite authors, of all time. I know I'm gushing like a fangirl, but his books are amazing. Really. This book down here started it all.





Teehee. Owh! And these two books would be very greatly appreciated as well. =D






One of the best Christmas pressies I can imagine. 8) Besides my own laptop. And guitar effects, but yeah. Hehe.

And until here. I haven't done any studying at all today and I'm supposed to be looking up Socio past year questions and slaving over Math past year papers. Sighs. Until next time, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment