Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guided by hope.

It's been a while, hasn't it?


Anyways. Life has been hectic busy chaotic... Rather strenuous, actually. A myriad of beehives-humming and buzzing in one's ear. And everywhere else, really. And I already feel like a (cute!) tiny old grandma, stooped and staring at everything that's bigger and brighter than I am. And I might have mentioned this before, but I'd so go for a full body massage right now; I've got kinks and knots in places I bet forty-year-old women would never even possess. O.O Sighs. Christmas gift, anyone?


School has been.. Alright, I guess. Haven't lost the will to study, as of yet, and for that I'm really glad. Math is.. An exception, but I'll get around to it eventually. Mehe. On the bright side, I finished going through one whole unit of Sociology in 5 days! =D AND I went through about 5 or 6 poems. Heh. I did a few questions on Math, but that was it. =S Gosh. And mocks are in 4 weeks? Not too far away. @.@


And I've had many, many practices for the past two weeks. My head's constantly filled with chords and actions and counts, and it gets annoying, really. To the point where I can't sleep at night because I'm always thinking, always remembering, and I'm a cranky zombie the next day at school. The shadows underneath my eyes are getting darker, and my grey hair are now white and abundant. Highlights, I ask you. Sighs.


When 12.11.10 finally rolls around, I'll be the happiest girl alive for this year alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment