Sunday, April 11, 2010

And again and again.

Yes, I've been slightly neglecting this blog. Yes, I'm sorry for that. Yes, I know it's only had, what, 2 posts? But yeah.

Again, so much has taken up my time since camp, it's just, well, a little overwhelming. What with being plunged headlong into school again and many, many Easter practices, I haven't had much time for myself. Although I did finish reading a couple of thick books along the way, but they were so overdue I was just glad when I finally got them over with. But they were good, though. Hehe. =D

Neways. Easter was a bit nerve-wrecking, to be honest. So much to prepare, so little time to do everything at all. I nearly forgot what Easter was all about; key word being nearly. I'm just glad He managed to pull me back just in time to see what it all meant once again. What Resurrection Sunday was all about.

So yeah. CADM had this sort of mini production thing, with dances and a mime and a whole skit to go along with it, and well, we had fun. A lot of fun. I didn't know about the others, but the whole thing really did make me ponder and even imagine the perspectives of those who were actually there, who actually witnessed the whole thing. Surreal, really.

Yes, I was playing Mary Magdelene, and yes, I know dramatic isn't really my thing (blur and slightly obstinate is, but whatever) so I had some trouble with the character in the beginning, the middle, and towards the end. =P I'm just glad I got it on the real day. Hahaha.

Meh. School's been crazy with this and that, and yes, I'm still adjusting, still trying to swim and hoping desperately I won't drown without latching on to too many things and people. I've made some more new acquaintances with the help of a few others (that's you, dude =P) and I'm gradually opening up, I guess. It's not like I use sarcasm as much I used to or kill people's brains with lameness like I always did, but I think I'm getting there. I hate walking on eggshells, I loathe holding my breath and wondering if I was too reserved, or too much. It's frustrating, just thinking and thinking about it.

Sigh. Other than that, school's actually pretty fun. =P

Oh, and I don't know what's wrong with the bloody music player @.@ Ugh. Like I said, I'm an illiterate when it comes to technology. Grr.

Anyways; here's to a good week this week, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment