Sunday, April 18, 2010

Less than 6 hours of sleep per night is detrimental to my fragile health.

Gosh. @.@

It's been one mad week, and frankly, I'm super exhausted. This is what comes when you're used to sleeping at 10ish every night and suddenly having to stay up 'til midnight for.. *counts days on fingers* .. 3 nights? 4? Meh. I can't even remember. Gosh. So glad my studies aren't affected. Yet. Four subjects shouldn't mean more homework than eight subjects =.=" Grr.


Hehehe. In case some of you didn't know, a good friend's running for President for Student Council at PTEK, and half of the week's already spent campaigning and promoting and advertising, and beating a few flames along the way, but I'm glad. I'm happy I'm able to experience this. I'm excited really, for the dude, and for everyone else and for myself too. And well, I'm having fun sparring in English too. MWAHAHAHAHA. Gosh. QEEL. Bila lagi eh??


In any case. Life's been rather mundane besides the 'race' for presidency and all, and I'm meeting new people. Talking a lot more, getting pissed a lot more too =P And garnering some delicious enjoyment from it. MWAHAHA. Sorry. Hehe.


I've been hesitant to show all the sides Sherly has. Distorted, banged, a little dusty, a little bruised, a little glassy. It's not a pretty, factory-made package. Maybe it's coming into shape, but not for a long while. And as a little teddy clarified, everyone has doubts. And I'm trying. Still am. But it's easier now. The doubts are still there, just silenced for now. Who knows? Maybe they'll be silenced forever, though I doubt that would happen soon. Hahaha.


But right now, I'm alright. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment