Thursday, April 22, 2010

The beginning I sense.

... And it's over. Gosh. Hahahahahaha. =P

But yeah. Between campaigning and homework (CRAP! Math and Socio tests next week! @.@) and basically living, life has been quite pleasant to me. There has been ups and downs, a few trip-ups and a few skinned knees, but it's all part of growing-up, isn't it?

I watched the semi-finals for the National Debate Competitions between the sixth form centres at my old school, and I was amazed at how much at home I still felt there. Maybe those five years actually made some impact. Maybe they weren't the waste I had pegged them to be. Maybe... Maybe I still miss it? Heh. I definitely miss the people, though. Haha. And I got to read an announcement too! =D HAHA! I missed doing that, man. Gosh. Thanks, Deena! =D And I may be slightly rusty, but I think I've still got it. =P

The debates were really heavily economically themed, so nearly everything whooshed above my head (like most things, really =P) but it was still good watching the people, listening to the witty, fiery, and very padas banter. Gosh. Hahahahaha. Katok and MS won! =D =D So finals are between my old school and my present school. Hmm.. Wonder who should I support? =P =P

Speaking of competitions and support, congrats Liew Shan Wee on being voted as President for Katok's Student Council 2010/2011! =D Mehehe. See? Have faith and chill, dude. Hahaha. Looking forward to working with you on the Council, baboon. =P Don't disappoint your many many fans, yeah? ;) HAHA! =P Congratulations as well to Chynna, Merc, Fiqah  for the remaining top 4 posts (D.P and V.Ps) and hats off to Dalv, Qilah and Ilham for being strong contenders =) It's gonna be an interesting one year-ish working with you guys and the rest. =)

Well, it'll be one colourful year one way or another, anyway. ;) I mean, barely two months here and I've already changed accents twice. I wonder what's next =P. Hehe.

I'm glad I moved. I needed this. Thank You, God =).

And the bed calls me before nine for the first time in days! It's... It's... Unbelievable! Unimaginable! And I'm impatient, so nights, peeps! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment