Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I just HAD to do this.

I've just got to say this:

I feel like SUCH a NOOB.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay. Slight madness over for now. Sorry for that, peeps. It's just, I really do feel like a noob. Like, I haven't felt like this for a LONG, LONG time. Heh. Guess there's a second first time, huh? Though I've never heard of it; I wonder if amnesiac people go through that.

Anyways. Guess what? Guess what?

I just learned my first guitar tablature.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Admittedly, it was only the verses and the chorus, and it's a relatively easy song, nevertheless, I did it. I fell slowly. After years of merely playing rhythm. Heh. Feels.. Funny, really. Hahaha. That I've only taken the initiative now. And, well, I might get used to it. I'm still stiff. Still blundering, like I always do. Still hesitant.

But at least I've made the first pluck.



By the way, lunch today was awesome. =D Went to Millenium Restaurant with the Puspasanan, the Thien and the Liew for some good (HUGE) burgers and fries and general talking and goofing around =) One day, when I have my licence, that is, I'll bring the rest of you around =D. Provided I have enough fuel, anyway. =P Hehehehe.


=).

2 comments:

Nick Thien said...

I just remembered after you mention the burger. Should have taken a picture to show how much of our face it took up.

Sherlyanna Syutri Susis aka Sherly said...

HAHAHAHA. That'd be hilarious.. Not to mention very unattractive. Hahaha. =P

Post a Comment