Friday, May 7, 2010

And to think. =)

And no, this isn't the one-shot I was planning to do =P. I'll post that up as soon as I have the time to actually sit down and write something non-crappy, besides my EAS essays, anyways. =P

The week or two since I've actually updated about my life has been.. Interesting. Hehe. I'm nearly settled here, I guess. I don't jump at every little thing (and no, people screaming in my ears do NOT count), I don't panic so much when I'm alone, and I smile more these days. I talk a bit more, I laugh a little more. I muse some more, and I wonder sometimes as well. But at least I don't regret, not so much, anyways. I still miss you people, and our crazy bunch of crazies. Hehe. But it's all part of growing up, isn't it? Skinned hearts and knees and lingering hugs and smiles.

In any case, homework's been piling again, especially EAS commentaries =.=" Gosh. And my writing abilities tend to escalate or deteriorate according to my bloody moods, thus you'll see both As and Ds in one file. Heh. I'm worried about my Lit as well; only God knows why I'm taking all subjects for November =.=". Okay, fine, I know why. It's more convenient bla bla bla. Heh. =S Let's just hope my writing skills don't desert me by then, eh?

Math is as sleepy as usual-I'm sorry, I really don't like the subject most of the time, despite it being my highest-scoring subject thus far =.=" Embarrassing, man. Heh. Yes, I'm disappointed with my Lit marks, and yes, I wanna get AT LEAST a B for the next test. Sigh. I don't believe I'm being an over-achiever; I mean, I'm Sherly. I'm lazy and I like bumming and writing and eating and reading and sleeping. I'm quite content with B+s and A-s, and I'm very grateful if I get A+s, but really, I won't qualify being a nerd, despite coming from a 'prestigious' school and all. I mean, seriously. It's Sherly, for goodness' sake. Haha. =P

Rights. Moment of ranting over. Hahahaha. Gosh. Owh well. Apparently Sir likes saying my name a lot. Heh. I love my name too, and its special spelling, but really, six times in a day? Sigh. Okay, I'm ranting again. Haha. =P

Anyways.

Watched the Debate finals on Tuesday, and yes, I must say: PTEK butchered MS. I'm so sorry, but sigh. Wished Jane could've debated. Hehehe. Owh well. Congrats, PTEK, and well done to MS, who did their best. =) And Jarrod, who won best speaker for the grand finals. And the Musical Theater and the MS Choir did an awesome job too. Hehehe. All in all, it was a great afternoon, catching up with the MS people and all. Gosh, sometimes it's like I've never moved at all. And then there're hugs and simple "I miss you!"s and the fact that my kain's more colourful and I'm reminded again. Sigh. =/

Ooh! Gosh, I'm getting darker due to Frisbee nowadays. Heh. Reminds me of the good ol' Softball days. Hahahaha. One of these days, I'ma go back to MS and PLAY. Or, if there's a tourney or something, I might just go and play a bit after the game. Hehehe. What about it, people? I'm like, desperate to throw and bat and catch, man. =S Frisbee's fun and all, and my throwing skills still suck, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. *big grin*

Hehehe. There's more, but I won't divulge anymore. Some things are just too.. Good to share with the world. Hahaha. =P Suffice to say, you're not the only one with the idiot idiot smile. Hehehe. ;)

And there ends my post, peeps. Hehehe. Cyou around.

No comments:

Post a Comment