Sunday, May 30, 2010

=).

A/N: So I've been on a happy/emo/depressed/hyper mode today, courtesy of Coke, Ruffles, chocolates, yogurt sticks and withdrawal symptoms, and I need something to cheer me up. Somewhat. Haha. And.. This might be the cheesiest thing that I've ever done, but like a wise turtle said, even the cheesiest things have an ounce of truth in them. Something like that. HAHA. =P

Rights. In any case, hope you enjoy this one. =)

Disclaimer: Yeah, it's mine. No, you can't have it.

    "You're such an idiot sometimes." She giggles, shaking her head in disbelief at his antics. She giggles again, knowing she isn't a giggler and the fact that he's the only one who makes her giggle like this causes her to shake her head harder.


    "I'm a wise fool, Anna. There's a difference." He raised his eyebrows suggestively, and grins at her laughter. He feels the urge to whoop and jump all at once, but he doesn't want to look stupid. He's smiling idiotically anyways, and he knows it's giving him away, but he can't help it.


    She rolls her eyes, still smiling. That's all she's been doing lately, and her cheeks hurt, but it's a happy kind of hurt, and she doesn't mind it much.


    "You been paying attention in class then?" She teases, smirking now.


    "I'm in a position of authority, Anna. I have to show some example," Shane retorts, grinning. "Besides, he's not so bad. His sarcasm's hilarious."


    "When it's not directed at you," Anna snaps, shuddering at recent recollections.


    He guffaws at the expression on her face, and she wrinkles her nose in silent reply.


    Shane snorts this time, before smiling softly at the smaller girl with the shoulder-length hair and silly grin. He can't help but smile, he knows. This just makes his smile bigger and his heart lighter.


    "If there's something on my face, you can just tell me, you know," Anna says wryly, a half-smirk on her face now.


    "Well, there's a pair of eyes, now that you've mentioned it," he answers cheekily, avoiding the expected swat on his arm. "And a nose, and I guess that's a mouth, but it's pouting too much, so I can't really tell."


    "Smartass."


    "I like you."


    She blushes, and looks away bashfully.


    "I like you too."


    And they smile again.


A/N: AAAAH. Okays. Gosh. That IS cheesy. Sighs. I'll reciprocate with an emo one next time. Just to counter-balance things. In any case, don't hesitate in telling me how bad this piece is. Tagboard's to your righ left. Hehe. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment