Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just.. Bits and pieces.

                            I had fun playing and laughing and walking in the rain today. HEHE.


Yeaps, I was barefoot too. And freezing. And had prune-like toes. Hehehe. =P


But in any case. I... Don't really have much to update about. Life's been good, I guess and I'm grateful for that. =) More homework, but it's Form 6 life, so it's expected, I guess. And the crapping through essays go through another cycle again; only, for two extra subjects this time. Mehehehe. =P And.. I'm coping in Math. Surprisingly. Hahaha. =P

I get really sleepy nowadays, though. Like, I literally nearly fell asleep during Sociology this morning and only my teacher's message jolted me awake =.=" Thanks, Sir. HAHA. But yeah. I guess I'm just tired? Heh. Owh, speaking of tired.. May is Adao Gayoh (I THINK it's the correct spelling) month, and every Sunday since the week before last have been and will be filled with visitations, ceremonies and just plain ol' catching up with the extended family, and possible meeting new possible family members. ;)

Hehe. Besides that.. I haven't got much to say, really. =)

P.S:

As much as I'm enjoying this...


I miss this too.


No comments:

Post a Comment