Saturday, June 12, 2010

So far.

    I am grateful for the holidays. Really, I am. I needed a break, a good long one. Catch up on some reading, some writing. Hang out with people, not waking up at 5am in the morning anymore.

    And in the process of couch potato-ing myself, I've become severely disorganised. Like, seriously. I've always been slightly harebrained, but this? This is atrocious. Extremely. Completely unacceptable. And can you see how I'm having fun bolding a couple of letters and making them a size bigger than the rest? =D

    HAHAHAHA. In any case, I've missed using my dear ol' planner/diary/memo-like book thingy.



    My trusty ol' free BIBD book.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA. =P

    But yeah. I sort of miss writing, as in, writing using an actual pen and not merely jotting down ideas and snippets of random stuff. And I miss putting down lists of 'What-to-do' everyday. A tad obsessive, but as I've said, I'm harebrained by nature (I blame this on my Dad =P) and I'd be completely lost without some sort of guide or something. =S

    Anyways. I think I've lost the whole point of my post, so forgive me. Hehe. Owh right. Holidays. HAHA. Gosh. Prime example of why I SHOULD be keeping that book up there close to me at all times. @.@ Gosh. But in any case, holidays have been good to me. I mean, nothing's perfect, and it could be slightly better, but I don't feel like complaining so much now. Hahaha.

    One more week, and it's back to that institution! I'm glad I moved. =) But you know that doesn't mean I don't miss getting high with you people. =P Hehehehe. I'm not looking forward to lessons, though. Sighs. AS exams are coming up sooner than ever (YES, it's coming up soon, and I'm hyperventilating as I type, which isn't possible, but then again, it IS me, so pretty much anything's possible =P) and I HAVE to revise. Soon. =S Meh.

    I don't like revising. Mehehe.

    I should really be getting back to my Socio. O=) HAHA! Two. More. Questions. =S And then Socio filing. Hopefully. And then. YDM. =D=D

    I'm getting randomer, so I should stop. Like. Now. Hehehe.

    Bye bye, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment