Saturday, June 5, 2010

Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.

Hahaha. Westlife's Seasons In The Sun has been playing in my head for a while now, courtesy of Dad's 70s-90s current music in his car. =P I'm not complaining though; I mean, who else goes to school rocking out Bon Jovi's It's My Life, like, nearly everyday? Or As Long As You Love Me by Westlife? OR Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park?

HAHAHA. Yeah, Dad and I share similar music taste. Hehe. =P

Anyways. Just a short update on life; mine, that is. Hahaha. =P

It's school holidays, baby! =D HAHAHA. Yeah, I need a break, like seriously. But, well, yeah, I miss school. Not exactly the studying, but like, certain aspects, you know? The people, really. Hahaha. Some more than most. ;) HAHA. Owkays, I shall stop there. =P But I'm super happy it's a longer break this time; gosh, the March holidays were hardly restful at all. Actually, they weren't. =.= HAHAHA. I so hope I won't get as sick as I did then in the near future. =|

Yesterday was a good 'last-day-of-the-term' day. Hehe. =P Classes ended up at break (for me and several others=P) and well, it was good. Hahaha. I played football! 8) Haha! With Ika and Hafidzon and his friends. Hehe. =P Haven't played for SO long, man. I think the last time I played, was, what, three years ago? Hahaha. And thing is, I'm sort of aggressive, but I'm those polite type of players-the ones that would apologise when they hit a knee or an elbow or something. And I hit several knees and I think I nearly tripped someone over too. O.O HAHAHA. Gosh. @.@

Played some Frisbee as well; tossing and catching and all that. Hehe. My tossing still sucks though. =| HAHA. =P Ah well.

I was cajoling my Dad to go watch Robin Hood since last week and yesterday I talked to him again and we watched it today! =D HAHAHA! Was supposed to go at noon but the banks took a while longer than expected (as usual) so we ended up watching it in the afternoon instead. Hehe. And now that I've watched it, I'm itching to get my hands on some more stuff about Robin Hood and King Arthur. It's been a LONG while since I dug up any of those stuff. Last I read about Arthur was, what, two years ago? Gosh. Don't even talk about Robin Hood. Hahaha. But yeah. I shall.. When I finally have time and I'm not too lazy. Hehe. =P

It's the second day of holidays now, and I'm stoked, really. Have got several plans which I'm hoping won't get screwed, and well, a toast to the best second term holidays we could have, eh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment