Saturday, June 19, 2010

This is the end...

Of sleeping at 3am and waking up at 11am for a very long time. HAHAHA. Gosh. Hallo, peeps. =D It's usually too early for me to be perky and I've got a slight headache as well but since it's the second last day of hols, I figured I should be a happy bunny. For today. Then I can moan about impending homework and tests tomorrow. Hehehehehe. =P

In any case, the holidays have been really good, actually. I got to watch two movies;


And



Which, by the way, was pretty awesome. =) Hehehe. And to think I nearly didn't get the tickets =S HAHAHAHA. Gosh. @.@ But yes. It was good, so good until my baby sister went into shock watching it. O.O HAHA. I mean, when you're used to her chattering away ALL the time, it was pretty weird seeing her practically shutting up throughout the whole night.

SPOILER ALERT!

I wished Woody had more scenes though. =/ Hahahaha. And yeah, I guess it was kinda heavy, what with the theme of moving on and all that gangster stuff. HAHAHA. =P But they were still the toys I grew up, the same humour, and gosh, Rex is just too cute! HAHAHAHA! And Slinky! And Bullseye! I realised I'm just naming animals ()=) Hehehe. But they're just too cute, y'know? And I cried watching the scene where they were holding hands just before they nearly got incinerated, and the part where Andy gave Woody away. Sighs. All in all, it was awesome.

Um, end of spoiler alert?

HAHAHA. I slept over at Jo's place last Tuesday as well, since she's about to leave and all ='( And I just realised, WE NEVER TOOK A PHOTO TOGETHER. =.=" HAHA. It's always either you or me behind the camera. Sighs. At least, I don't have a recent photo of us together. HAHAHA. We basically hung out, baked chocolate fudge brownies and scones (SO GOOD) and watched Toy Story 3 together. Hahaha. AND cried over Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs together too! T.T I'm super glad I watched it. =) And The Vampire's Assistant too. Hahaha. It was okay, I guess. Hehehehe. =P

And I know you don't read my blog, Jo, but I WILL miss you and your craziness. I really think we get it from our Dads' side, despite what mine says about my Mom's side. =.=" HAHA. I mean, have you seen our uncles and aunties when they get hyper?! HAHAHA. Gosh. Chaos. @.@ I'm grateful we didn't stray apart when we got older =). We had loads of hectic, mad times when we were kids, didn't we? Playing in the bouncers, taunting our uncle's pet monkey, running around in our late grandpa's yard, fighting bullies.. ;) I've got a crate of memories of us just talking and sleeping over each other's houses as it is. And now you're off and chasing your dreams of fashion design. =) We've always been near opposites, but I guess that's what made us close. All the best in Singapore, cousin. =)

Rights. Mushy and cheesy time over. Hahahaha. Besides all the fun, there was the usual KOOL, YDM and a couple of meetings, making the holidays quite productive, even if it wasn't in terms of schoolwork. ()=) HAHA. =P AND I got to relieve some of my withdrawal symptoms ;) Even if it was for a really short few hours. =) Thanks. =)

Hehehe. I finished my Socio homework! =D HAHAHA. BUT I've still got my file to sort out and Math as well. T.T Sighs. Sweet procrastination. =P Owh well. Thank God Sunday is free. I think. I hope. =S

In any case, I should shower and eat. Like, now. HAHAHA.

Cyou, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment