Saturday, August 7, 2010

HALLO AH.

Hehehe. Sorry about the title; the friend has reared its ugly head once again and I am forced to expostulate my randomness in some other way. =D


Anyways; I don't wanna be here for long. I've been here for too long already, so yeah. HAHA. I was just going through a friend's blog and I found this.


When you're at that stage where you're going to face the crossroads of your life, you don't overlook something like this easily. Even if it's some questionnaire; a social construction of the simplest kind. But hey, a desperado does what she can, no?


So anyways. If you still haven't clicked that link, it's a sort of questionnaire to determine which courses would suit your interests the best. It's UCAS, by the way, so some of the courses would probably not be available here. Just saying. Hehe.


After careful deliberation, the site has concluded that my suitable courses would be:


1. International Studies
2. Education
3. English/Literary Studies
4. Communication
5. Ancient History
6. Drama/Theatrical
7. Philosophy &Theology
8. Media/Radio/TV/Film
9. Psychology


This.. Is not unusual. HAHAHA. Yeaps. No Science, whatsoever. =D So yes. I already know I wanna be, anyways, sort of. This was just for fun. And for the sake of doing it. =P


Like I said, this is a short one. And I shall end now. Nights, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment