Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch;

So.

I don't feel like blogging about how my week was, because it was crazy hectic as usual and I don't feel like being usual today. I don't even feel like thinking back how the week went, not because it was that bad, but because it flew in a blur, yet it felt long and stretched, just like how I feel right now. Stretched and limp. I wonder when I'll reach that point when I've gone over my elasticity and I'm just standing limply because I can't stretch backwards anymore.

I've always wondered what's on the other end of a rainbow.

I want my old fringe back. It was easier to keep a poker face back then.

I haven't done any cross-stitching in ages. It was.. Too tedious. Too meticulous. I liked the outcome, the sense of pride and relief, but I guess I just haven't got the patience. Nor the time.

I've always wanted to go to Ireland. Hear the accent for real; maybe even buy a leprechaun's hat for a memento or something.

I've to get new strings for my guitar. Heh.

I wanna go shopping. To be able to buy without worrying if it's too expensive, or if I've bought too much. I wanna clean out my wardrobe and get some new things. New shirts, new skirts, new dresses; heck, bring on the new underwear, I say.

I miss writing. A lot.

I miss just being.

No comments:

Post a Comment